[Simulavr-devel] Documentation requirements

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Documentation requirements
Date: Sat Aug 17 19:01:02 2002

Hi Ted,

Just installing simulavr-0.1.0 on a fairly minimal debian box (no X on this one), configure complains about tetex not being installed and is required for the documentation build.

I do have the basic tetex package installed but it seems the configure decision is all or nothing, i.e. I must have pdf's built as well which then forces me into having X as well. My guess is this isn't intentional, any ideas? gcc binutils etc all build documentation without the need for tetex etc.

Cheers,

Jason Kyle