Re: [Simulavr-devel] Documentation requirements

From: Theodore A. Roth
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Documentation requirements
Date: Mon Aug 19 02:18:02 2002

Jason,

Can you try this patch against the latest cvs? This should allow you to
build the docs without pdftex/pdflatex installed.

If there's any other problems, let me know and I'll look into them. I have a
feeling you might get a failure if you don't have dvips installed too
though.

If you can build with this on your minimal install, I'll commit the patch.

Ted Roth