Re: [Simulavr-devel] Documentation requirements

From: Jason Kyle
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Documentation requirements
Date: Mon Aug 19 04:58:02 2002

At 23:17 18/08/2002 -0700, Theodore A. Roth wrote:
Jason,

Can you try this patch against the latest cvs? This should allow you to
build the docs without pdftex/pdflatex installed.

If there's any other problems, let me know and I'll look into them. I have a
feeling you might get a failure if you don't have dvips installed too
though.

If you can build with this on your minimal install, I'll commit the patch.

Hmmm, looks like I need more than I thought for teTeX. Minimal debian has tetex-base, but it may not be enough and as soon as I add tetex-bin there are so many dependants it ain't funny :)

http://packages.debian.org/stable/tex/tetex-bin.html

Will make it fairly hard to test the patch as I won't have a minimal non-X system right after I add tetex-bin.

I would expect that minimally the info page would be built/installed regardless of the tetex status. Not splitting hairs or anything, just trying to help out.

Cheers,

Jason