[Simulavr-devel] Emergency Makefile and config.h for manual configuratio

From: Klaus Rudolph
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Emergency Makefile and config.h for manual configuration
Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2004 22:04:58 +0100

Hi Knut,

attatched you will find a Makefile and also a config.h file. The config.h file must be changed for your personal needs. You have to enter the path to your local avr installation (binutils for avr).
Please copy the Makefile and config.h to ./src and try make there.

You have to include the config.h file in
avrdevice.cpp:#include "config.h"
main.cpp:#include "config.h"

if this is not in the official sourcefiles.

Hope this helps.

If not I will send you my local workarea which definitly works on my linux host. :-)

Klaus