[Simulavr-devel] simulator performance

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] simulator performance
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:28:21 -0500

Hi,

I have created an issue as a starting point
on the performance investigation.  I managed
to get the standard Net drystone code to compile
for atmega128 but don't know how to run it.  How
does one configure the simulator to get avr-libc
stdio to go to the console?

https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/index.php?106678

We can compare how long it takes each simulator to
run the same number of drystone iterations and
how long it takes on real hardware.
There are likely other good candidates but this
one seemed easy.

address@hidden        On-Line Applications Research
  Support Available             (256) 722-9985