Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulator performance

From: Joel Sherrill
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] simulator performance
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:54:55 -0500

Weddington, Eric wrote:
-----Original Message-----
From: address@hidden [mailto:address@hidden
u.org] On Behalf Of Joel Sherrill
Sent: Thursday, March 12, 2009 1:28 PM
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] simulator performance

Hi,

I have created an issue as a starting point
on the performance investigation.  I managed
to get the standard Net drystone code to compile
for atmega128 but don't know how to run it.  How
does one configure the simulator to get avr-libc
stdio to go to the console?

What console? ;-)

Something I can see?  /dev/stdout?

Sorry console is a word with meaning in the RTEMS
community.  It is from the old school UNIX /dev/console.

--joel