[Simulavr-devel] Extended python interface: SetAnalog

From: Sebastian
Subject: [Simulavr-devel] Extended python interface: SetAnalog
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2010 00:14:46 +0200

Hi,
I extended the python interface so that you can simulate ADC inputs.
Can you please review the attached commit?
Can I get commit rights or do you prefer to push it yourself?

Some questions for the review:

I think the output of "Pin::operator char" was inconsistent with
"Pin::operator=", so i swapped "A" and "a" there. Is this ok? Or should
the swap be done in "Pin::operator="? Or was the inconsistency
deliberate?

Is it ok to extend Pin? Or should the python interface use AdcAnalogPin
in some way?
I think it's better to use Pin because the property of a pin to be an
analog input can change during run time in the real microcontroller,
too.

AREF initialization:
        aref.SetAnalog(INT_MAX)
Is this as intended?