Re: [Simulavr-devel] Extended python interface: SetAnalog

From: Sebastian
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Extended python interface: SetAnalog
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 22:15:28 +0200

Hi Thomas,

>  > Can I get commit rights or do you prefer to push it yourself?
>
> If you plan to do more, then it could be a good idea to become a project
> member. In this case I would create a topic branch for your changes on
> adc stuff.
I don't plan to do more on ADC stuff - what I've done seems to be good
enough for my use-case (test an AVR application by a python script), so
I don't have any ideas what to improve. Would it do any harm to push the
change to the main branch, so you don't need to merge updates?

Maybe I'll try to implement TWI. But I've no plans yet, when to start -
so don't expect results too soon (or at all).

Has anyone thought about implementing TWI, yet? Any hints where to
start, whats missing, what the difficult bits are?

Or is someone already working on TWI and just needs some help in
testing? I'd like to do that :-)

Sebastian