Re: [Simulavr-devel] Extended python interface: SetAnalog

From: Thomas Klepp
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Extended python interface: SetAnalog
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 18:26:03 +0200

Hi Sebastian,

I don't plan to do more on ADC stuff - what I've done seems to be good
enough for my use-case (test an AVR application by a python script), so
I don't have any ideas what to improve. Would it do any harm to push the
change to the main branch, so you don't need to merge updates?

Ok, no problem. So I'll insert your patch to master branch + a change from me to improve a little bit your example python script and remove some not used lines. I think, this should not be a problem for you.

But I've set the acd analog pin stuff to my ToDo list, so maybe in future I'll move your SetAnalog method from Pin class there. But this happens, if: I have enough time :-) and a idea, how to proceed with all the analog features. (or anybody else has interrest to work on it)

cu, Thomas