Re: [Simulavr-devel] Extended python interface: SetAnalog

From: ThomasK
Subject: Re: [Simulavr-devel] Extended python interface: SetAnalog
Date: Sun, 04 Jul 2010 10:21:32 +0200

Hi sebastian,

thanks for this change. I'll check it, but it could take some time.

Sebastian schrieb:
Hi,
I extended the python interface so that you can simulate ADC inputs.
Can you please review the attached commit?
Can I get commit rights or do you prefer to push it yourself?

I think, I'll push it, if I find time to review it. Luckily git helps to easy implement your patch. The problem is, that all ::operator stuff in C++ isn't easy to transfer with SWIG. So I have made some extension function in pysimulavr.i to get a workaround for this problem.

And too, the analog stuff is originally made for the tcl interface. If you work with analog simulation, hold in mind, that not all features, which are possible, are implemented. If you get a strange behaviour look also in simulavr code, what's happen there.

cu, Thomas