streamtuner-misc

Hello + Intro + Patch

From: Jon Phillips
Subject: Hello + Intro + Patch
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 22:59:37 +0900

Hello,

I love Streamtuner. It is a great app that makes my day easier and
better.

Something though that has bothered me is the lack of a save session menu
item.

I added this as Save Session with Control + S.

I have other ideas for the future as well.

I'm a developer on Inkscape.org and Openclipart.org

I hope you all are well...Contact me if problems. I tested it and it
works with the source version 0.12.5 on the website...

If I received CVS acces I could do more stuff probably, but I can't find
mention of this on the site.

Thanks
Jon

--