streamtuner-misc

Re: Hello + Intro + Patch

From: Jon Phillips
Subject: Re: Hello + Intro + Patch
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 23:13:56 +0900

The reason I added this is that my system was crashing a while back and
the sessions were not getting saved. Yes, I see that there is auto-save,
but this is more user-aware.

I think it would be good to make it check the state of the session and
compare to what is on disk  and if the same, then stay grayed out in the
menu. However, it looks like session info changes much, so that might
not be possible at the current time.

Ok....talk...

Jon

--