Re: positioning windows

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: positioning windows
Date: Thu, 21 Mar 96 12:47:56 MST

>    But if you're going to provide that access mechanism:

beat you to it!
  printf("%+d", x);
guarantees a sign on the integer, so it should handle the negative case.
I'm not 100% this is portable, but it's available at least on Suns and
Linux. (If someone knows of an OS whose libc does not support the +
flag in printf, please let me know.)

You're right, though, this doesn't handle the -0 case. Would you
prefer I just let you specify a geometry string? If you give it a size
as well as a position, no telling what the size will mean.