Re: problem with raster

From: Nelson Minar
Subject: Re: problem with raster
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 1997 18:44:17 -0500

>> The major problem is the getHeight and getWidth always return 3 instead of
>> the actual height and width of the Raster.

Is the zoom factor 3 by any chance?

>I have not investigated carefully enough yet, but it seems that
>Raster simply inherits getHeight & getWidth from Widget (whereas, it
>overrides setWidth:Height: which seems a bit suspicious).

This could well be a bug with Raster, and Barry's fix below might be
right. There are several different definitions of "width" for a
ZoomRaster: the window width in pixels, the logical window width, or
the zoom width. I seem to remember that Tk thought the zoom width was
the right width for some reason.