Re: problem with Raster

From: Sven Thommesen
Subject: Re: problem with Raster
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 1997 22:06:03 -0600

This ol' bug report might be relevant ...

>Date: Sat, 21 Dec 1996 12:31:31 -0600
>To: address@hidden
>From: Sven Thommesen <address@hidden>
>Subject: BUG REPORT - ZoomRaster
>
>Glen: for your TTD stack (for 1.0):
>
>a) this concerns object: ZoomRaster
>
>b) perceived problem: when you ask this object to getWindowGeometry, it
reports its size as 4x4 always -- i.e. the zoom factor. The natural answer
would have been 100x100 -- the number of squares in the grid.

>c) solution: in method "-setWidth: (int) newWidth Height: (int) newHeight"
there appears this piece of code:

>[globalTkInterp eval: "wm grid %s %d %d %d %d; wm aspect %s 1 1 1 1",
>        [parent getWidgetName],zoomFactor,zoomFactor,
>        logicalWidth, logicalHeight, [parent getWidgetName]];
>
>The order of the parameters has been transposed here (consult the Tk man
page on "wm"); the correct code should be:

>[globalTkInterp eval: "wm grid %s %d %d %d %d; wm aspect %s 1 1 1 1",
>        [parent getWidgetName], logicalWidth, logicalHeight,
>        zoomFactor, zoomFactor, [parent getWidgetName]];
>
>d) comment: I've done this locally; it works. With aspect given as 1-1-1-1,
this code change should not affect anything else.