Maintaining a Debian Swarm package

From: Thor Sigvaldason
Subject: Maintaining a Debian Swarm package
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 1997 05:15:51 -0500 (EST)

This message will probably only be of interest to people running Swarm
under Linux. I apologize in advance to users on other platforms for taking
up your time (ie. stop reading this message now!).

To those who are still with me,

        I'm a long time lurker on this list who has recently found myself
in possession of a bit of ftp space with a Linux oriented company. In an
attempt to contribute to the Swarm community, I wonder if anyone would
find it useful for me to manage a Debian package of Swarm binaries and/or
source code? I believe there is already an .rpm Swarm package, but
(IMHO) Debian's open nature and ftp'ble distibution structure might be of
some benefit to the Swarm project.

        If someone else on this list is already maintaining such a
package, then I apologize for wasting everybody's bandwidth. If not, I'm
happy to process yeah or neah votes via address@hidden In any case, I'll
post a summary of results (and an ftp location if the vote swings that
way) in a week or two.

Still confused by the whole ``Object-Oriented paradigm'',

Thor Sigvaldason
<address@hidden>