Re: Density Graph, How?

From: Jae Chan Oh
Subject: Re: Density Graph, How?
Date: Fri, 3 Oct 1997 12:53:48 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,
As I have originally planned to do, I ended-up with using BLT graph for
density plot. It worked fine and I even liked the graph.
What I wanted was to see the density (i.g. what kinds of agents are
close to and how close to whom) on a contiguous space for each generation.

I declared BLT graph in ObserverSwarm and declared one graph element for
each different type of agents then used "addX: Y" and "resetData"
for actual drawing. It turned out very nice and because it was
BLT, I was able to magnify regions of the density graph as well.

Thanks for everyone who responded my email.

Cherrs,

-Jae
---

                Jae C. Oh