Paging: Donal Mac Fhearraigh-what is with your email.

From: Paul E. Johnson
Subject: Paging: Donal Mac Fhearraigh-what is with your email.
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 1998 17:38:55 -0600 (CST)

I got your message about problems with Tk. I've written back
directly, but the mail gets sent back after 3 days. Wonder why?

Anyway, the errors you get seem to be the same
problem Pietro described on this list. Did you see it?
If you are using a binary swarm on a linux box, the advice seems
to be that, in your case, you might consider the archive install
(right, Marcus?).  The binary approach depends on many system
specific factors, and if your system has some significant difference
from the target machine, well, you got problems.  I've written
detailed install steps for Redhat 4.2 (in the FAQ) and for 5.0
(on this list).  Since your email won't work for me, you might email the
list with more about your setup and others will help too.

Paul E. Johnson                           address@hidden
Dept. of Political Science                Office: (913) 864-9086
University of Kansas                      FAX: (913) 864-5700
Lawrence, Kansas 66045                    Home: (913) 842-9916