Help on Make command

From: Gek Woo Tan
Subject: Help on Make command
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 1998 22:19:35 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I just downloaded Cygnus and Swarm on my machine, running on Win95.  My
C-drive is full, so I downloaded both software on my D Drive.  I'm trying
to follow swarm's readme file commands (i.e. "$make -C swarm-1.1".)

I clicked on swarm.exe which opened a window with the following message
(or prompt??):
I have no address@hidden//D/Swarm] $
(Is there something wrong?  If so, how do I fix it?)
When I typed "make", I get the error message "make: command not found"

Could it be that the system was looking under C drive instead of D
drive?  How do I fix this?

Thanks!
Gek Woo

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
-- Psalm 37:4

address@hidden
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~g-tan/