Multiple GUISwarms

From: Parviez HosseiniC
Subject: Multiple GUISwarms
Date: Mon, 6 Apr 1998 09:21:38 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all --

It has been a while since I've looked at my own swarm code, and at best
it was version 1.0.5, but I've had success with multiple levels of gui
swarms by making the top level gui swarm a GUISwarm object, but making
the lower level gui swarms just a plain, ordinary Swarm s. You only
get one instance of the control panel business, etc. but I didn't have
trouble making graphs etc.

Just an idea.

-Parviez