Error Message

From: Gek Woo Tan
Subject: Error Message
Date: Wed, 6 May 1998 23:06:10 -0500 (CDT)

Hi,

Could someone help me?  I created a list of objects and I'm trying to print
out the contents of my list:

  id index;
  Agent *aAgent;

  index = [Tier1List begin: [self getZone]];
  while (aAgent = [index next]) {
    blah ... blah ...
  }

I get the compilation error:

ModelSwarm.m:138: warning: suggest parentheses around assignment used as
truth value
(i.e. the "while (aAgent = [index next])" line)

I don't understand the error message.  I don't know if there's some
mistake with the syntax.

Delight yourself in the LORD and he will give you the desires of your heart.
-- Psalm 37:4

address@hidden
http://www.students.uiuc.edu/~g-tan/