Re: using selectors

From: James Marshall
Subject: Re: using selectors
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 1998 13:49:11 GMT

Hi,
  well, I'm still struggling with this, the particular syntax I'm
looking for is for passing an argument along with the selector used
in creating a feed to an EZgraph. I've tried adapting one of the
examples provided in the online FAQ to produce the following,
which doesn't work:

[alleleGraph createSequence: "Friendly allele" withFeedFrom:
[epdSwarm getWorld] andSelector: M(getAlleleFrequency:):(id)0];

Maybe I should be trying to use the perform method with a selector
and argument instead, but I'm not sure how I'd do that in this case?
Someone please give me the correct syntax! Thanks,
        James

--
James Marshall - Postgraduate Research Student (MPhil/PhD)
Artificial Intelligence Group - Department of Computer and Information Sciences