swarm-1.2 and Drone

From: Sven N. Thommesen
Subject: swarm-1.2 and Drone
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 1998 00:36:42 -0500

I just tried to run a set of experiments with an app (recently ported to
1.2) with the aid of Ted Belding's Drone.

Drone passes runtime arguments to the app in this form:

-D:<argument-name>=<value>

This no longer seems to work, in that the app terminates with the error
message "Invalid option -- D". Possibly related to the new Argument object
that parses the command line.

Where do I go from here? My app has its own parser, so in principle I just
need for Argument to pass these strings through untouched.

(If Swarm must be changed, I was going to beg for its inclusion in 1.3 --
but I see you beat me to it! :-)

Sven