Compiling problem

From: Sorin Lerner
Subject: Compiling problem
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 19:33:45 -0500

I am having a problem compiling. I've created this simple example that
shows the type of problem I am having (see example.m at the end of the
email). This file compiles fine as long as the second line (#import
<objectbase/SwarmObject.h>) is commented. However, when the line is there,
I get the following:

example.m: In function `main':
example.m:20: warning: multiple declarations for method `SorinNew:'
example.m:7: warning: using `+(ObjectA *)SorinNew:(int)a'
example.m:13: warning: also found `+(ObjectB *)SorinNew:(int)a'

Can anyone help me with this?

Sorin

-- example.m--
#import <objc/Object.h>
#import <objectbase/SwarmObject.h> // compiles fine if this line is
commented

@interface ObjectA: Object

// Use SorinNew to make sure that no one else uses this name
+ (ObjectA*) SorinNew: (int) a;  // this is line 7

@end

@interface ObjectB: Object

+ (ObjectB*) SorinNew: (int) a;  // this is line 13

@end

void main()
{
  id i;
  i = [ObjectA SorinNew: 7]; // this is line 20
  [i free];