Breeder -1.4.1

From: Jayshree Sarma
Subject: Breeder -1.4.1
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 1999 11:57:05 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

I am not sure if this was posted before, if so ignore the message.
Otherwise please make the following corrections.

In the BinChrom.h file  the line :

#import <simtoolsgui/global.h>

should be changed to :

#import <simtoolsgui.h>

I found that from Swarm-1.3.1 there is no global.h file in the
simtoolsgui directory. Looks like the contents of that file (global.h)
has been merged into simtoolsgui.h

Also the simtoolsgui.h file is installed in the /usr/local/include
directory rather than the /usr/local/include/simtoolsgui directory.

Jayshree