Re: BLT2.4i needed for Swarm on SuSE 6.1 or how to install a working wo

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: BLT2.4i needed for Swarm on SuSE 6.1 or how to install a working working-environment
Date: 03 Aug 1999 11:39:40 -0700

JK> I haven't tried the combination of tcl/tk8.0.2 with BLT2.4i, will
JK> do later.  Likely it's just the BLT stuff. But what is the problem
JK> with tcl/tk8.0.5?

I had problems with the default binding of `MouseWheel' events.
But maybe it was a screwy configuration or install of the Tk 8.0.5 on
the machine I was using at the time.

Hmm, but looking at the Tk 8.0.5 sources now, things look correct, and
these bindings work on other machines -- so I've updated Tcl, Tk, and
BLT in needed-software to the current versions.

Thanks.