Re: A Basic question

From: Kelly Lautt
Subject: Re: A Basic question
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 11:32:41 -0700

It crashess hugely on initSwarm. In fact, I wonder if I can just have
main() {...
instead of main(int argc, const char**argv) and the initSwarm (argc, argv)
parts.
With those two parts in, I get the status access violation. However, with
them out, the program never gets to even createEnd.
That is, the line:
modelSwarm =  [ModelSwarm create: globalZone];
seems to actually get to my createBegin method, but then a print statement
in createEnd never fires. But the program doesn't give any error messages.
This "create" command should call both createBegin and createEnd, no?