Re: A Basic question

From: glen e. p. ropella
Subject: Re: A Basic question
Date: Thu, 14 Oct 1999 14:01:01 -0700

At 01:21 PM 10/10/99 -0700, you wrote:
I just got the code from my first Objective-C and Swarm model to compile.
And now I am getting an unintellegible run-time error that I don't know how
to address. I can't seem to print from BASH so I put the bash error (in the
black at the top) and the file it outputted in the attached bitmap. If there
is a simple answer as to what the heck this means, could someone please let
me know. I'm completely stuck.

Hey Kelly,
It's unclear what caused this from the error.  You'll have
to either try running it under gdb or use print statements
to find out where the access violation happened.

glen

--
glen e. p. ropella =><= Feeding the hamster wheel.  Hail Eris!
Home: http://www.trail.com/~gepr                (505) 424-0448