Re: BLT_LIBRARY

From: Daniel Calhoun
Subject: Re: BLT_LIBRARY
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 14:27:26 -0700

Right.  I was about to insert a correction:  The message came on runtime,
but before any possible substantive output.  Yes, SWARMHOME is set, and yes
it is running from "terminal."

That said, the question remains.

What is the system wanting with/for BLT_LIBRARY?

(This is the first successful compile after installing 2.1.1, with an app
that ran after a fashion on 1.4.1, and has had its antiquities worked over
[float casts for random dbl calls, &c, &c].)  The message or question at
issue has appeared only with 2.1.1.

        -- Dan Calhoun