Re: BLT_LIBRARY

From: Daniel Calhoun
Subject: Re: BLT_LIBRARY
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 09:09:55 -0700

OK, Marcus, tell me if I have to go off and do a tawdry job of
Windows-washing.

For the following line of code, gcc raises the exception
STATUS_INTEGER_DIVIDE_BY_ZERO:

 [bandNode setX: ((xPos+worldXSize/2)%worldXSize)*3+10 Y:
((yPos+worldYSize/2)%worldYSize)*3+10];

The exact line is confirmed by gdb run.  Since worldXSize and worldYSize
are always positive integers, this is silly. Further, the code worked on
many previous runs (all it does is recenter nodes to a less cluttered place
on canvas).

But the gdb run also includes the line:

65340000C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM/OLEAUT32.DLL
  "C:/WINDOWS/SYSTEM/OLEAUT32.DLL": can't read symbols.   File format not
recognized

Do I need a fresh copy of this DLL file?