Re: BLT_LIBRARY

From: Daniel Calhoun
Subject: Re: BLT_LIBRARY
Date: Sat, 20 May 2000 16:44:18 -0700

Works fine, thank you very much.

Of course, it now replicates exactly the problem that led me to make the
belated shift from 1.4.1 to 2.1.1.  The immediate purpose of that shift was
to make sure that, if I zip you the code with the previous problem, it will
be in good current version.  But I'll now work over it for a few days to
formulate the problem as precisely as I can, including refining and leaving
in the tell-tale printf statements. (It is giving a DIVIDE BY ZERO message
on a setNode method that had worked on many runs with the same
random-number series. But more of that, at the right time.  House-cleaning
ought to reveal all, but so far has not done so.)

  -- Dan.