Re: BLT_LIBRARY

From: Daniel Calhoun
Subject: Re: BLT_LIBRARY
Date: Sun, 21 May 2000 14:06:33 -0700

Marcus:

My humble apologies for wasting your time.  All that fuss arose from
putting certain set-method calls ahead of a related createEnd.

And it says something about the perils for a non-techie, coming in from a
substantive interest, who insists on boot-strapping a new technique in
total isolation from real live teachers and learners.

If more later, I hope very much later.

-- Dan Calhoun