Re: (redhat 6.0) -- the gcc patch and binutils

From: Rick Riolo
Subject: Re: (redhat 6.0) -- the gcc patch and binutils
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 13:29:28 -0400 (EDT)

marcus,
ok, thanks for the info.

i can't tolerate the warnings,
so i need the patch...i've got it from

   ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/src/needed/diffs/

so let me know if that's not the right one.

Also, we have
   binutils-2.9.1.0.23
Do you have a recommend binutils for us to upgrade to?
(Maybe it should be listed under needed-software?)

thanks.
 - r

Rick Riolo                           address@hidden
Center for Study of Complex Systems (CSCS)
4477 Randall Lab
University of Michigan         Ann Arbor MI 48109-1120
Phone: 734 763 3323                  Fax: 734 763 9267
http://www.pscs.umich.edu/PEOPLE/rlr-home.html