Re: interface declaration

From: Daniel Calhoun
Subject: Re: interface declaration
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 17:24:21 -0700

Thanks, Marcus & Joshua, for the instructions that came in in the two very
different levels of sophistication that I seem to have needed in the case.

Now, in the mountains of output that did come through, I find that the
substantive section for:
        @interface: Council: Band

did come before the substantive section for:

        @interface ModelSwarm: Swarm

and that before the substantive section for:

        @interface Band: SwarmObject

Does this indicate that I have placed the #imports in such a way (perhaps
redundantly in some cases), that they create an incorrect hierarchy of
references?  Are there any elementary rules or guidelines that I can follow
in straightening this out?

Many thanks for help in finding the forest, in order to isolate (I hope)
some trees.

-- Dan Calhoun