Re: interface declaration

From: Paul Johnson
Subject: Re: interface declaration
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:42:31 -0500

Daniel Calhoun wrote:

> > Does Council.h import Band.h?
> >
> yes, but I've tried it both ways -- with that import left in and with it
> commented out. Makes no difference either way.
>
> (That should count as a super-compulsive clarification.)
>
> -- DC

Watching this thread go bye:  I wondered if some of the unpredictability
that Daniel is seeing is due to the failure to type "make clean" between
builds.  If he tries it one way, it seems to work because some of the
"o" files from a previous build are sitting around.  But when he edits
the right "m" file, then the next make tries to rebuild that "o" file
and it fails, as it should have before, but it didn't. If you know what
I mean.  I have had this happen, especially when the dependencies in the
Makefile are not totally complete.