RE: Problem w/ jHeatBugs

From: Tee Toth-Fejel
Subject: RE: Problem w/ jHeatBugs
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:00:38 -0400

Instead of getting out of the car and getting back in, I melted it down and
sent the block down the assembly line.

In other words, after rebooting didn't work, I reinstalled JDK 1.3 and Swarm
2.1.1 and now things seem to work about as well as they used to.  I still
can't get printout statements after Globals.env.initSwarm to appear on the
DOS shell (I understand that the file descriptors get lost somehow), but I
can redirect output to a file.  Even better, System.out.println works ok for
the bash shell.

Tihamer "Tee" Toth-Fejel                    Member of Technical Staff
(734) 623-2544   address@hidden      http://www.anteaters.net/ttf/
Center for Electronic Commerce, Environmental Research Institute of Michigan