Re: Problem w/ jHeatBugs

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: Problem w/ jHeatBugs
Date: 15 Sep 2000 17:46:13 -0700

TTF> I'm running on Windows NT 4.0, Java 1.3, Swarm 2.1.1., and am
TTF> stumped by jheatbugs, java version.

You can't use Java 1.3 with the 2.1.1 DLLs.  You need a new javaswarm.dll
and swarm.jar from ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/binaries/w32/2.1.1-fixes.
This sounds like a JDK bug workaround that was addressed about a month ago.

Does it fail like that when you use "jdkswarm StartHeatbugs" in the
Swarm terminal?

(Please report potential Java layer bugs by using either the Emacs
config as provided in the Windows install or jdkswarm or javaswarm, or at
least report your PATH.)