Re: Support for Red Hat Linux 8.0

From: José Monserrat Neto
Subject: Re: Support for Red Hat Linux 8.0
Date: Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:45:27 +0300

Yes, it does support RH8.

Visit Paul's site:

http://lark.cc.ukans.edu/~pauljohn/Swarm/Swarm-2.2x_RPMSforRH8.0/

You will need the following files:

blt-2.4u-7.i386.rpm
gcc-3.2-7.i386.rpm
gcc-objc-3.2-7.i386.rpm
hdf5-1.4.4-1RH80.i386.rpm
libgcc-3.2-7.i386.rpm
libobjc-3.2-7.i386.rpm
swarm-2.1.141.20021019-2RH8.0.i386.rpm
swarm-gcjswarm-2.1.141.20021019-2RH8.0.i386.rpm

Most of them from Paul's site. Some you can download from:

http://rpmfind.net/

Good luck!

Monserrat.

Kanagaraj Krishna wrote:

Hi,
  I'm planning of using red hat linux for development using SWARM. Does SWARM
support the latest Red Hat Linux ver 8.0. Will I face any problem regarding
this issue. Thanks

Regards,
Kanagaraj Krishna

Outgrown your current e-mail service? Get 25MB Storage, POP3 Access,
Advanced Spam protection with LYCOS MAIL PLUS.