Again: "A Cygwin, Swarm or Java error?"

From: Jan Peters
Subject: Again: "A Cygwin, Swarm or Java error?"
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 21:10:31 +0100

Hi again,

no, that was not the remedy for my problem. Thanks though!
I still get the same error message with "javaswarm StartHeatbugs". I also
typed in -just for a try- "make", I got the same error

[...]
eval: 1: Syntax error: Unterminated quoted string
make: *** [all] Error 2

Any other suggestions?

Thanks

Jan