Re: Where are .m files?

From: Alex Lancaster
Subject: Re: Where are .m files?
Date: 21 Nov 2002 13:24:01 -0800

Li> Hi, While reading Swarm User Guide (Obj-C version), I wanted to
Li> read the code for an implementation file called
Li> Modelswarm.m. Where can I find it? By using rpm -ql | less
Li> Swarm..rpm, I could find a lot of interface file ending with .h,
Li> but not file with .m. How come? Thanks.

Swarm applications are distributed separately (this is mentioned on
the webpage at: http://www.swarm.org/release-apps.html)

Swarm is just a library, in order to run a program you need an
*application*, like heatbugs or mousetrap, which can be found as part
of the swarmapps package, see:

http://www.swarm.org/release-apps.html

The link to swarmapps appears to be broken (I'll fix that soon), the
link *should* be:

ftp://ftp.swarm.org/pub/swarm/apps/objc/sdg/swarmapps-2.1.1.tar.gz

Alex
--
      Alex Lancaster |  Swarm Development Group  |  http://www.swarm.org