Re: Mailing List Archives

From: Alex Lancaster
Date: 22 Nov 2002 03:25:41 -0800

MS> Hi, I was going through the Swarm lists archives, but they seem to
MS> have not been updated since May,2002. How can read messages posted
MS> to the lists after May.

The archives are there, for some reason the links (probably being
created automatically) aren't being created at the moment.  You can
still look at them, by putting the URL in manually, so for example May
2002 is this:

http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/archive/list-archive.0205/

For June 2002:

http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/archive/list-archive.0206/

and July 2002:

http://www.santafe.edu/projects/swarm/archive/list-archive.0207/

and so on.

We are migrating our mailing lists (and archives) to a Mailman server
on www.swarm.org real soon now, so mailing list archives will be
automatically updated.  Mailman also as a web-based subscription
manager so managing subscribing/unsubscribing etc. and spam prevention
(not to mention mailing list administration by yours truly) should
become much simpler.

Alex
--
      Alex Lancaster |  Swarm Development Group  |  http://www.swarm.org