Re: [Swarm-Support] Error running swarm in Windows: JVM access violation

From: Otto Cordero
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Error running swarm in Windows: JVM access violation
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 17:06:22 -0500

Ok, I am downloading the latest w32 version. However, from what you said, It
seems that I'll have to reboot in Linux to use Swarm :). Just to know, why
not having a 100% java version of swarm, that would avoid the problem of
porting. Is it because performance?

Thanks for your help, I'll let you know if it works...

Otto.