[Swarm-Support] Packaging swarm for debian

From: Joseph Schlecht
Subject: [Swarm-Support] Packaging swarm for debian
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 18:10:32 -0600

Hello,

I am interested in packaging swarm for Debian. I think it is a
great research tool that would provide a valuable addition to
the Debian distribution of GNU/Linux. I became aware of the
request to have swarm packaged for Debian on the Debian
website [1]. I am contacting this list with my request as per
the message on the swarm website [2] that people interested in
packaging swarm should do so.

What do you think? Are you interested in having swarm packaged
and included in the Debian distribution?

Joe S.

[1] http://bugs.debian.org/179182

[2] http://www.swarm.org/release-swarm-snapshot.html