Re: [Swarm-Support] Using Aqua tcl/tk on Mac OS X?

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Using Aqua tcl/tk on Mac OS X?
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 10:19:44 +1000

As far as I can see, the changes were introduced between Tcl/tk 8.3 and
8.4.

In the tcl/tk sources these new const qualifiers are shown as the macro
CONST84.  Tclconfig.sh always gives you the major and minor version
numbers.  So it seems to me that it should not be too hard to incorporate
CONST84 into tk extensions in the same way.

BLT 2.4z works happily with Tcl/tk 8.4, but would not work with 8.3.

Bill Northcott

Russell Standish wrote