[Swarm-Support] IDE-for objective -C

From: David Camacho Trujillo
Subject: [Swarm-Support] IDE-for objective -C
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 04:46:59 +0200 (CEST)

Hi every one.

When I started to work with Swarm e-macs was for me the only objective –c IDE
available, but I fund it not so friendly for beginners. Some time ago I found
jGrasp which I found is one of the very few IDE for objective-c.
It is very friendly, and I found it very good for newcomers.
(Therefore I change the title of this message, I hope it could be easy for a
newcomer to find this information. Should I put it on the wiki?)
It is relative very small program, but is has several fetures.
I recommend you to take a look on it:  www.jgrasp.org

“GRASP is a lightweight development environment, created specifically to provide
automatic generation of software visualizations to improve the comprehensibility
of software. jGRASP is implemented in Java, and runs on all platforms with a
Java Virtual Machine (Java version 1.3 or higher). jGRASP produces Control
Structure Diagrams (CSDs) for Java, C, C++, Objective-C, Ada, and VHDL; CPG
diagrams for Java and Ada; UML diagrams for Java; and has an integrated debugger
and workbench for Java.”

Regards,
David