Re: [Swarm-Support] IDEs- who is using what

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] IDEs- who is using what
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 15:24:48 +0200

Hi
-- What IDEs are people using? What do you like vs. dislike about them?

I usually use the IDE I have built and presented the pre-release in SwarmFest 2004. It is a bit raw, but it works with Javaswarm. Objc swarm and RePast libraries. It is coded in Java so it runs on every platform ( I'm using it with OsX and Linux) I hope to finish a 1.0 release before the end of this year and give it to the community as "new year present".

-- What is available for Objective-C Swarm? I understand there is a Mac IDE for Obj-C?
Longtime ago I used the Project builder for a simulation. If I find the project, I'll send it to you, if you need.
Regards.
                                        ALEX