Re: [Swarm-Support] Eclipse and javaswarm

From: Kyle Newton
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Eclipse and javaswarm
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 13:31:05 -0700

Beautiful, Marcus. Thank you.

I really should have known better, but that was what I was missing. I hadn't yet set the C:\Swarm-2.2-java\bin\ in my PATH section of "User Variables" under the Windows Environmental Variables. To be safe, I has also added a new SWARMHOME path in the User Variables as well.

It didn't work right away in Eclipse, but after starting a new project and importing the File System of stupidModel_1 (following step 6, a-f of the tutorial) and running it by following step 7a of the tutorial it all worked.

Some times you just need an extra eye to point out the simple mistakes we can overlook.

Thank you.

-Kyle