Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on Leopard

From: Alessandro Perrone
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on Leopard
Date: Tue, 08 Apr 2008 12:48:52 +0200

Hi Gary and all
In the meantime we have a "leopard" version, f you want to program on Leopard with Swarm in objective-c, you can use the Bill's Tiger version.
It works greatly.
The interaction among X11 and Leopard is fantastic.
I open X11, and then I use Standard terminal window to run/modify Swarm programs. In Leopard environment, when X11 is open, you can type in normal terminal window a XApplication, it automatically runs on Leopard Desktop, as you tyyped in Xterm window.
Regards.

                     ALEX