Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on Leopard

From: Bill Northcott
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on Leopard
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 16:19:43 +1000

The lightbulb suddenly came on about this issue.

We need the wrapper script in the install.  I will try and fix that.

Bill
On 10/04/2008, at 6:40 AM, Marcus G. Daniels wrote:

Gary Polhill wrote:
Marcus,

The start of the compilation of src/defobj is given below. I see from the Makefile.common that the environment variable $top_srcdir is put into the -B argument by default.
That's a bug, top_srcdir doesn't mean anything at install time.. Try putting in a hardcoded path to your source tree in OBJCFLAGS in Makefile.common, then clean your object code and remake..

The build looks like it's ok. You can try the same "otool -l" on the libswarm.dylib in the `lib' of the install directory to confirm. You should see "segname __GNUOBJC" if you grep for "GNU".