Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on Leopard

From: Marcus G. Daniels
Subject: Re: [Swarm-Support] Swarm on Leopard
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2008 11:15:30 -0600

Gary Polhill wrote:
Thanks Marcus, but we're still not there... I now get (when running my model)

"Version -1607261952 doesn't match runtime protocol version 2"
Could you show, say, the log of defobj building? e.g. do a "make clean" in src/defobj and then "make" (cut and paste some of that). I just want to make sure the assembler script really is in there. Also, you'll need to tweak OBJCFLAGS in the installed Swarm location (etc/swarm/Makefile.common) to look like this:

-B $(swarm_srcdir)/tools

where swarm_srcdir can be replaced with where your Swarm _source code_ is.

I think Bill probably has a fix for that, but for this from-source build you'll need to check that. If it isn't set then where your model is compiled it won't have GNUOBJC sections. You can check your model executable with "otool -l yourModel".